Tuesday, October 5, 2010

iPad vs iPhone 4G


Apple has struggled with its iPhone Smartphone - many have tried to compete with him, but no one can yet. Now, Apple hopes to repeat this success with its latest product IPAD - So they will succeed?

Since the iPhone in 2007 launched, it came under constant bombardment, and the unit of the new iPad tablet will come under the same attack. However, mobile review suggests that his biggest enemy is not coming from other devices in tablet form, but something a little closer to home - the iPhone 4G.

We reported a few days ago that the iPad released 3 April, the rest of the world should follow one months later. This causes the device will be at least 3-4 months before, as the new iPhone 4G will be allegedly started in the period from July.

could be the bad news for the iPad - There were also rumors that the price of the iPhone 4G be smaller than previous models. You have the choice to save money and go for the option-not-the lack of 3G connectivity with the support of the iPhone could deter consumers from this situation.

Do you think it iPad more demand for the Apple iPhone 4G? There are several user comments:

Palm: "I personally think the iPhone 4G will be more successful, because for me is just a giant IPAD iPhone minus the phone features Oh, wait ... Apple has something like that is what is called the iPod Touch, but no ' .... t get me wrong. iPad theory seems incredible. I just think that 4G will be more effective. "

Scott: I agree, they will both be popular, but the iPhone 4G will almost certanly crowned! can think tethering page in Apple certainly other reasons to buy both. May be fitted with ppossible 4g?
I'm waiting to get my hands on the iPad certainly have to try, but probably ordered 4g blind if I could.

Jack: "Let's just put it like this ... I did not know AT & T, but again, I could buy the iPhone 4G IPAD I excited when it comes out, but it's useless if I found the combination of a smartphone ., laptop and iPod touch, if I take more trips. "

Susan: "I think the iPad will replace the iPod Touch and all those who wanted an iTouch is an iPhone instead of buying it, but I still think the iPhone 4G will be more successful .."

No comments:

Post a Comment